Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for outpatient psychotherapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization required from my insurance company?
- If Dr. Sessions is not in my network, do I have out of network benefits?
PPO Networks accepted:
- BCBS PPO (Not POS)
- Beacon Health
If you have any questions about insurance, contact my office for assistance.
Payment is expected at the time that services are rendered. Cash, personal check or credit card are accepted forms of payment. VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments can be made in advance on this website or in person at the time of your visit.
Dr. Sessions requires a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you are responsible for the full fee (not your co-pay). Insurance cannot be filed for a missed appointment. This policy is necessary because a commitment is made to hold this time exclusively for you. If you are late for a session, you will lose some of that session time.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.