Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for out patient therapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization required from my insurance company?
- If Dr. Sessions is not in my network, do I have out of network benefits?
PPO Networks accepted:
- Value Options
If you have any questions about insurance, contact my office for assistance.
Payment is expected at the time that services are rendered. Cash, personal check or credit card are accepted forms of payment. VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments can be made in advance on this website or in person at the time of your visit.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
You can schedule an appointment online to get started.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.